- 1. Controller for the Processing of Personal Data
The controller for the processing of personal data is Chaincorp S.L. (hereinafter, “Chaincorp”), located at Calle Antonio Fuentes-27, Madrid-28043 – Spain.
- 2. Purposes and Lawfulness of Chaincorp
In compliance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on data protection, and, in particular, of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, (hereinafter “GDPR”), Chaincorp informs that your data will be processed for the following purposes:
- Management of the request made by the user Chaincorp will perform the necessary data processing to manage the request made by the user. In this way, Chaincorp will process data such as your name, surname, e-mail, telephone number, comments, position and entity, as well as information regarding the type of request. Chaincorp will process this data based on the consent shown by the user when contacting Chaincorp.
- Chaincorp will communicate the user’s data to those entities or collaborating third parties for the attention of requests for information that the user demands. In this sense, such communication could involve an international transfer of data to a country that does not offer the same level of data protection as those located in the European Union. In these cases, Chaincorp guarantees that the international transfer will be carried out applying the guarantees and obligations established by the GDPR.
Technology control of the website Chaincorp will perform those actions to monitor and control the use of the website in order to prevent and detect any fraudulent use. This processing is necessary to comply with those legal obligations established by the applicable regulations regarding services of the information society and electronic commerce, in order to avoid, prevent and / or detect any unauthorized access, alteration or loss of that information relating to third parties other than the user that may generates for Chaincorp any type of liability.
- 3. Storage of the Information
The personal data to which Chaincorp has access will be processed during the necessary time to attend the request. In this sense Chaincorp may keep personal data of the user, duly blocked, during the applicable period of actions that may arise from the relationship maintained with the interested party or to attend the requirements of public authorities, in accordance with applicable regulations in each case.
- 4. Communication of the processed personal data
- To our associates, customers, distributors and suppliers selected third parties who provide products or services that may be of interest or may be interested in your products or services. We will ensure that anyone to whom we pass your information agrees to treat your information with the same level of protection as if we were dealing with it
- To regulatory bodies for the purposes of monitoring and / or enforcing our compliance with any regulatory rules/codes or where required by law, regulation or legal proceedings
- To a competent authority in response to a valid, legal request required by the competent authority
- Our employees
- Where we or an affiliate of processing of data on our behalf, be required to do so by law;
- To third parties from whom you have chosen to receive information from marketing or any other information
- To auditors or contractors or other advisers auditing, assisting with or advising on any of our business purposes
- To prospective sellers or buyers of our business or any of our assets
- To third party suppliers, distributors, customers or partners who can access your personal information in providing services to us (including, but not limited to IT support services)
Chaincorp takes reasonable precautions to ensure that any personal information you provide will be used for the express purposes set forth in the present conditions in the development of their social purposes only. However, Internet is not a completely secure network and CHAINCORP cannot guarantee that such information cannot be intercepted by other third parties.
- 5. Data subjects’ rights on Data Protection
The user mays exercise, if desired, his rights to access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, object, data portability and not to be the subject of an individual decision based solely on an automated processing, by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
- 6. Possible claims of users
The user who considers that their data protection rights have been infringed or has any claim regarding their personal information may contact the Data Protection Officer of the Chaincorp Group (email@example.com). In any case, the data subject may always contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency, or another competent authority regarding data protection in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation.
Chaincorp has adopted the technical and organisational measures needed to maintain the required level of data security and integrity according to the nature of the personal data processed and the circumstances of the processing, in order to avoid, in so far as possible and in all events according to the state of the art, the alteration, loss or unauthorised processing of or access to the data.
- 9. Links from and to other pages
The website may include links to and from other websites of third parties over which Chaincorp has no control. Chaincorp disclaims all liability for information contained on other websites. Any information or opinions accessed through links to third party websites will be the responsibility of the relevant provider only and may not necessarily be shared by Chaincorp.